Envisioning Green Resource Guides for Care, Maintenance, and FAQs
You’ve made an investment in your home and now it’s time to make it last and get your money’s worth. That’s why we’ve put together these resources to help you with the maintenance of your outdoor space. We’ve covered everything from watering to hardscape care but if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Needing some parts, products, or maintenance items?
We have created an Amazon Storefront of common items you may need for your space. Some of the items we use you can get replacement parts and care product right from Amazon.
This would also include some of the lighting system bulbs as well that will all be available on our Amazon Storefront that you can find here.
You will be able to quickly find things such as:
- Cleaning Products
- Countertop Sealers
- Path Light, Wall Light, and Spot Light Bulbs
Lighting System Help
AMP® “HASSLE-FREE” LIFETIME WARRANTY
“Build your reputation with lifetime products.”
- Each and every AMP® product is built to maintain optimal performance for a lifetime of outdoor use – we guarantee it*.
- All shipping charges covered (both ways) for any returns.**
- Warranty claims are processed same-day (7 days-a-week), immediate action taken in most cases.
- Replacements sent without delay – no waiting for the products to be shipped back and forth.
- The industry’s best warranty!
RCS Products, Support, Maintenance, and Warranty Information
Have questions or possible warranty with your RCS Product? The manuals and documents below should help you with most of your questions!
If you need parts or any warranty support you can receive that by filling out the RCS Customer Care & Warranty Sheet that you can download the fillable PDF here. Please fill this out, and sheet and you can send it directly to: CustomerService@RCSGasGrills.com. For any parts or warranty items you also must include photos of the front of the product and of the item(s) that relate to your concern or questions. You can also reach them directly at 1-800-51-GRILL(47455). Other than below, there is also additional resources available at www.RCSGasGrills.com and click on the “downloads” page.