During the holidays, it’s easy to remember to be thankful. We’d like to say that we remember to be thankful day in and day out but it’s easy to get lost in the shuffle of every day life. So we wanted to sum up just a few of the many things that we’re thankful for this year.
Like we said before, we could write a novel on all the things that we’re thankful for this year but to sum it up, here are just a few:
- Our God – Being in business is tough and there is no way that we could do it without the love and blessings of God. He’s always got our back and we are eternally grateful (and heavily rely) on that.
- Our Team – We’re not over exaggerating when we say that we have the best team there is. They’re knowledgeable, hard working, have great sense of humors, and are just all around good humans. They constantly go above and beyond to meet our clients’ needs and are always around to lend a helping hand when needed.
- Our Family – We have the best family that there is. Steven’s dad works with us a few days a week, always cooks at our open houses, and will do just about anything for us. Steven’s mom always bakes the most amazing cakes, cookies, cupcakes, etc. for our employee events and open houses and is always around to lend a helping hand when we need one. Erika’s parents are always around to lend a helping hand when we need it and are one of our best referral sources that we have.
- Our Friends – We’ve been blessed with some of the best! They understand and are flexible with plans when we’re in the office a lot. They’re always around to help when we need them at events. And are always willing to lend an ear when we need to talk it out.
- Our Clients – We would be nowhere without our clients. We always try to go above and beyond for our clients and it is our heart and soul to make sure that everyone loves their outdoor space, landscaping, or lawn and getting to see our clients’ excitement when the work is complete is the best reward there is.
There are so many things to be thankful for and we are just grateful that we get to get up and do the work on this business every day. Thanks to all of you who have touched Envisioning Green, our lives are better for it! We promise to try and remember what we’re thankful for every day and to not take any of you for granted!
-Erika & Steven Johns