It’s that time of year where everyone realizes and let’s everyone know what they’re thankful for. We’re no exception to this. As a company, we have been through some amazing times as well as some trying times and have come out of all of those times a better company. We wouldn’t be anywhere near where we are today without an attitude of gratitude so let’s go over just a few of the many things that we’re thankful for.
- Our employees and coworkers – As cliché as this sounds, we wouldn’t be anywhere near the company we are today without the amazing people that work at Envisioning Green. We all work hard and have a whole lot of fun doing it. We play pranks on each other, go paintballing together, learn and grow together. We spend more time with them than we do our own families a lot of times and we couldn’t ask for a better group of people to spend that time with.
- Our clients – Where do we even begin when it comes to our clients? We have the best clients around. Doing this scale and this level of projects, we get the opportunity to develop lasting relationships with the people that we’re doing work for and for that, we will always be grateful.
- Our vendors – These people are the least thanked of all, they oftentimes get to help us put out the fires that are change orders and last minute requests. They get the thousands of questions about a product and beat up over pricing. We do our best to make sure that they are not forgotten or overlooked here, we are eternally grateful for their patience and expertise and we couldn’t do this business without them.
- Our industry – We constantly get the opportunity to learn and grow in this industry. There are many people that have done this for longer than we have that are willing to help us out with any questions we may have. There are constantly new books, seminars, training, etc that we try and take advantage of whenever possible. What an amazing industry to be a part of.
- A growing interest in outdoor spaces – Many people are making their backyards a vacation destination. They want to put in the hardscape spaces that we so love installing. This has become a priority in many homes and for that we are thankful.
- Ability and medium to be creative – This is where we thrive, you have any idea for a space? Let our designers help make that dream a reality and then some. They will take what you want, what works best for your space, and what they think will work best and merge it into an oasis that you can only dream of right now. Creativity is a driving force in our field and it is such an exciting part of our day to day.
We could go on and on about what we are thankful for but what matters most is that we reflect that attitude of gratitude in our daily lives. So if you’re reading this? We’re thankful for you because you took the time out of your busy life to read about us. We hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and have a very merry Christmas or holiday.
Now is a good time to ask yourself….