Tennis Courts in St. Louis, Clayton, and Edwardsville
Envisioning Green’s designers can help make your backyard tennis courts dreams a reality. With our advanced tennis court surfaces, you get durability and comfortable play as well as great ball response and consistent bounce. There’s a slight flex in the interlocking tiles which help ease the wear and tear on joints too. The courts are low maintenance and are completely customizable too!
Benefits of an Envisioning Green Tile Court:
- Low Maintenance
- Backed by Warranty
- Superior Grip
- Up to 50% Cooler
- Unmatched Durability
- Wide Selection of Tile Colors
- Completely Customizable
- Suspended Surface
Envisioning Green tile systems are ideal for creating a fast playing surface without the related pain and injury risks associated with typical hard courts. The Envisioning Green system
s’ slight vertical flex and side-to-side movement provides forgiveness for players’ knees, joints and lower backs, reducing the chance of injury during competitive play.
Envisioning Green tennis courts have been tested and rated by the International Tennis Federation (ITF) as a fast-pace surface for recreational and competitive play.
Envisioning Green ball containment fencing is more visually appealing and safer than chain link; offering a forgiving resistance when impacted by aggressive play. Built to withstand any environment, our netting is highly functional and visually superior to other fencing.
- Netting is UV and weather treated with sewn nylon top and bottom edges
- Posts are 1.9″ O.D. 16 gauge black powder coated steel with heavy powder coated cast fittings
- Fencing is available in standard 10 ft. tall height.
Premium LED Lighting Systems:
- Energy efficient – consumes only 37.5% of the power of similar 400 Watt MH fixtures.
- Slim, compact design
- Weather, shock, and vibration resistant
- No mercury, UV, IR, or other deleterious radiation
- Long lifespan ~45,000 hours, 1 year warranty
Envisioning Green offers a wide variety of tile colors and game lines, we also offer adjustable net systems. These nets can be quickly raised or lowered so you can go from serving a volleyball to playing tennis in a matter of minutes.
Available in steel and aluminum options.
Two pole set up in multiple varieties:
- Game Pole to Game Pole
- Game Pole to Basketball Pole
- Light Pole to Light Pole
- Light Pole to Basketball Pole
- Game Pole to Light Pole
Available net sizes from 22″ to 42″, so that no matter how large your court is, we will have a net to accommodate it.